Work to crack seal the clubhouse parking lot has been completed. Tomorrow, Oct. 16 2019, the seal coat will be done. In order to prevent anyone from driving or walking on the parking lot before it has set, the clubhouse will be closed for the entire day. There will...
The City of Aurora’s Neighborhood Traffic Calming Program is now accepting applications for participation in the Program. The Program is designed to reduce speeds and cut-through traffic on residential streets. Strategies include automated speed radar signs, curb extensions/neckdowns, speed cushions, mini-round-about and full intersection closures. In order to...
Dear Community Members, After lengthy discussions and careful review of the legal opinions provided by special counsel, the Beacon Point Board voted to remove the suspension of enforcement of the parking covenants in our community. Effective immediately, the District will start to enforce the parking covenants as defined within...
- UPDATE – October 14, 2020 Board of Directors Meeting at 5:30 October 14, 2020
- Announcement – October 14, 2020 Board of Directors Meeting Agenda October 10, 2020
- Announcement – September 9, 2020 Board of Directors Meeting Agenda September 8, 2020
- Announcement – August 12, 2020 Board of Directors Meeting Agenda August 10, 2020
- Beacon Point Pool Update July 10, 2020