The City of Aurora’s Neighborhood Traffic Calming Program is now accepting applications for participation in the Program. The Program is designed to reduce speeds and cut-through traffic on residential streets. Strategies include automated speed radar signs, curb extensions/neckdowns, speed cushions, mini-round-about and full intersection closures. In order to...
- Announcement – September 9, 2020 Board of Directors Meeting Agenda September 8, 2020
- Announcement – August 12, 2020 Board of Directors Meeting Agenda August 10, 2020
- Beacon Point Pool Update July 10, 2020
- Announcement – July 8, 2020 Board of Directors Meeting Agenda July 5, 2020
- Board Member Needed June 22, 2020