Beacon Point Metropolitan District (the “District”) is anticipating holding a regular election on May 5, 2020. There are 2 seats up for election for a May 2022 term and 2 seats up for a May 2023 term for a total of 4 seats. The first election deadline is February...
The 2020 Board of Directors meeting schedule has been set. New this year, the Board of Directors will now meet on a monthly basis. This is being done to allow residents more time to discuss their concerns during the meetings, and to ensure that the meetings do not run...
The next meeting of the Board of Directors is scheduled for January 8, 2020. The meeting will begin at 6:00PM, and will be held at the Beacon Point Community Center. The agenda for this meeting can be found at https://beaconpointco.com/download/january-8-2020-agenda/
- UPDATE – October 14, 2020 Board of Directors Meeting at 5:30 October 14, 2020
- Announcement – October 14, 2020 Board of Directors Meeting Agenda October 10, 2020
- Announcement – September 9, 2020 Board of Directors Meeting Agenda September 8, 2020
- Announcement – August 12, 2020 Board of Directors Meeting Agenda August 10, 2020
- Beacon Point Pool Update July 10, 2020